pblCompare is a tool for visual PowerBuilder Library File comparison. It has a number of simple and convenient features that many users have been asking for a long time from a PowerBuilder source code comparison tool.pblCompare is used to highlight and report on the changes made between versions of library files used for developing PowerBuilder Applications including; complete applications, groups of libraries, single objects.
1. Use as a management tool to check all the changes to an application before a new release.
2. Find out what and why the changes you just made broke the application!
3. export source for objects.
4. pblCompare does not modify PBL's in any way. It's a viewer only.
5. PowerBuilder is NOT required. pblCompare does not use PowerBuilder API to read PBL format.
6. pblCompare supports PBL format of PowerBuilder 6 and higher.
pblCompare may be used to compare the contents of two PowerBuilder library files or of more. It may be invoked using several methods depending on what you wish to do.pblCompare has three views, they are PowerBuilder library files list view, Objectsin library file list view and Object source code view.
The default view of pblCompare is PowerBuilder library files list view. Files in list are opened by select the file names which extension .pbw, .pbt or .pbl.
The Object list view list items in a PowerBuilder library file, this file would beopened from library list view or opened using Open file dialog.
The Object source code view is split into two panes (for the object source code to be compared) with the menus and toolbar above. For details on opening and comparing PowerBuilder library files please
, Windows 2003
, Windows 95/98
, Windows Vista
, Windows XP
, Windows Vista Starter