PatchFactory is new and innovative software updating and delivery solution, ensuring that your end-users always have the latest version of your software. PatchFactory performs almost any updating task, including synchronizing files, running an installer, updating your software, and even performing a custom action to keep your customers up-to-date and to significantly reduce your end-user support costs.
Enhanced with features like powerful byte-level patching engine with integrated compression technology helping generate compact patch packages, multi-version patching to bring all in-field versions up to date using a single self-extracting executable, a familiar wizard-style runtime interface, customizable dialogs, MD5 checksums to ensure accuracy, multilingual support, extensive system editors including registry and shortcut icons, PatchFactory will most definitely become a valuable asset for both individual software developers and software development companies as an efficient and complete software update solution.
Patch building features:
- Comparing files with size up to 2^63 Bytes (~8589934592 Gb).
- Utilizing of the registry, INI files or a fixed path for smart file location.
- Cumulative patch building to integrate several updates into one patch package.
- Flexible control under ratio "time/result" with the help of different comparing methods selection.
Patch Applying features:
- Support for all 32-bit Windows versions in use today - Windows 95,98,2000,2003,XP,Me,NT.
- Support for silent install and silent uninstall.
- Support for multilingual installs.
- Creation / changing of registry and .INI entries.
- Run an external command or executable before, during, or after the patch process.
- Support for passworded and encrypted installs.
- Smart automatic version check to determine the installed version.
- Ensure that no system is ever partially updated.
- Rollback / uninstall of the update after installation.
, Windows 95
, Windows 98
, Windows Millennium
, Windows NT 4.x
Display resolution 800x600 hi-color (16 bits); Processor 486 and above, 32 Mb RAM